BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN

Alles rund um die Sprache ABAP®: Funktionsbausteine, Listen, ALV

BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN

Postby Kristiane3858 » Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:05 am

Hi friends,
Am using BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN - BAPI Function module for creating Project definition and WBS elements. It is working fine except WBS milestone. Am not able to create a Milestone for any WBS element eventhough i followed all the steps explained in the documentation. Is anyone aware on this issue ?? Kindly help me ...

Am attaching the SAP r/3 help docu also ..

Object type: WBS-Milestone (from R/3 Release 4.6A)

The key for the object WBS milestone is the milestone number.

Command: Create

Creating a new WBS milestone. It is not necessary to enter a number for the milestone. When the milestone is created, the system returns the number of the milestone as an information message in the message table.

If however when creating, an external number is entered in the method table, the external number and the new milestone number are returned as an information message in the message table.

The WBS element must always be entered.

Creating of a new WBS milestone for WBS element TRAINING.2.

IMethodProject

OBJECTTYPE
METHOD
OBJECTKEY
REFNUMBER

WBS-Milestone
Create

Save

IWbsMilestoneTable

Index
MILESTONE_NUMBER
WBS_ELEMENT

TRAINING.2

Thanks in advance

regards
Ragu.
Kristiane3858

Postby Alva1590 » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:25 pm

Hi Ragu,

if you try to create a wbs-milestone, do you get an error message in the return table (E_MESSAGE_TABLE)? If so, could you post number and id of the error codes? By the way, I assume you used BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT in your test-program to commit changes. Please check also, if you changed PSP-Elements because if you change PSP-elements and milestones to PSP-Elements at same time, changes of milestones will not take effect (SAP-note 350404)

Best regards,
Iman
Alva1590

Return to ABAP® Core